NTMHP Home Page
View Our Directory - By Name
View Our Directory - By Service
Providers Accepting Medicare / Medicaid
Habla español proveedores de salud mental
View Our Facility Directory
Scheduled Events and Training
List Your Practice
North Tarrant Mental Health Professionals (NTMHP)
is an organization of counselors, mental health providers, and facility representatives. We are a diversified group of licensed professionals
who, as individuals or facilities, provide a wide range of services.
We meet the 2nd Friday of each month at Stacy's
Furniture Community Room (3rd floor) to network mental health
services, discuss business issues and receive continuing education on various mental health related topics.
By working together in a collaborative manner, we are able to help each other, provide better referrals to our
clients and ultimately grow as professionals in the mental health care industry.
This web site will be helpful to individuals looking for counseling assistance as our directory provides an alphabetical listing of providers, and
a view by service offerings. Also provided is a list of facilities with varied offerings, providers who speak Spanish, and those that accept Medicare / Medicaid.
Upcoming NTMHP networking meetings:
- Friday, March 14th - Brian Simmons, LPC-Intern, will be presenting an interesting case for consultation. Brian is part of the New Solutions Counseling team. Learn about Brian and his team.
- Friday, April 11th - Scott Smith, LPC, Brian Simmons, LPC-I and Celeste Hackett, CH will present the topic of "Hypnosis: What It Is & What It Is Not"
- Friday,May 9th - "Perimenopause and Menopause: Information to Enhance the Therapeutic Process" by Dr. Joyce Stroud, D.O.
- Friday, June 11th - Topic to be announced but presenter is Dr. Stephanie Thurston. Learn about the New Solutions Counseling team.
- Friday, July 13th - no meeting - vacation!
- Friday, August 8th - "Healing The Addicted Brain" by Dr. Harold Urschell, M.D
- Friday, September 12th - "Understanding the Systemic Nature of Low Sexual Desire" by Lorraine Turbyfill, LPC, Certified Sex Therapist, NCC. Learn more about Lorraine Turbyfill
- Friday, October 10th - "HIPAA" by Kimberly Hatley, LPC. Kim is a member of the Coppell Counsling Center team.
Millwood Hospital provides CEU credits [1 credit for a 45 - 60 minute presentation] for all months assuming it is a professional presentation and not a social event.
All meetings are held in the Community
Room on the 3rd floor at Stacy's Furniture in Grapevine. The meeting begins at noon and continue to 2:00. Stacy's is located at 1900 S. Main St. Please park either in back or the side rows - please, do NOT park in the front or center spaces.
Many of our members get a lunch from Cliff's Star Grill. Keep in mind, the lunch hour is their busy time, so call in your order ahead (416-0608) for carry out items.
Members of North Tarrant Mental Health Professionals represent areas for all age groups
(child, adolescent, adult and geriatric) of specialties including, but not limited to:
- Behavioral problems
- Christian counseling
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Gay and lesbian issues
- Grief and loss
- Learning problems
- Marriage and family counseling
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Relationship issues
- Sexual abuse
- Sexual addiction
- Sexual dysfunction
- Substance abuse
- Trauma recovery
- Women's issues
Additional offerings by NTMHP:
Find out more
- POST A CLASSIFIED LISTING FOR 3 MONTHS
- POST A SCHEDULED EVENT OR TRAINING OPPORTUNITY
- SEND AN EMAIL BLAST TO THE NTMHP GROUP
- POST A CLASSIFIED LISTING AND SEND AN EMAIL BLAST
We are also offering inexpensive web sites to meet your individual needs. Sites can be as
small as a single page, or as large as you feel you need. We also offer usability reviews of an existing site to determine how to improve the site for effectiveness and usability. Contact us at eFFECTIVE Web Sites for more information