NTMHP Home Page
View Our Directory - By Name
View Our Directory - By Service
Providers Accepting Medicare / Medicaid
Habla español proveedores de salud mental
View Our Facility Directory
Scheduled Events and Training
List Your Practice
Classified Ads / Jobs
Renew your subscription today!
North Tarrant Mental Health Professionals (NTMHP)
is an organization of counselors, mental health providers, and facility representatives. We are a diversified group of licensed professionals
who, as individuals or facilities, provide a wide range of services.
We meet the 2nd Friday of each month at Stacy's
Furniture Community Room (3rd floor) to network mental health
services, discuss business issues and receive continuing education on various mental health related topics.
By working together in a collaborative manner, we are able to help each other, provide better referrals to our
clients and ultimately grow as professionals in the mental health care industry.
This web site will be helpful to individuals looking for counseling assistance as our directory provides an alphabetical listing of providers, and
a view by service offerings. Also provided is a list of facilities with varied offerings, providers who speak Spanish, and those that accept Medicare / Medicaid.
Upcoming NTMHP networking meetings:
We are always looking for speakers, so if interested, please contact us.
- Friday, April 8th - Speaker will be Dr. Maureen Lumley with topic of "Getting to the Heart of the Matter through
Jungian Dream Work". Learn more about Dr. Lumley
- Friday, May 13th - "Uses of psychotropic medication in children & adolescents: What, when, and why; A discussion panel open for Q & A from the group. Please bring your clinical examples of children and adolescents with medication issues.
Panel includes Dr. Brian Rees, Vishal Shah, M.D. (Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist/ Medical Director) and Dr. Barbara Johnson, PMHNP Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner from Prime Behavioral
- Friday, June 10th - "Working with Military Families" by Kathryn Lynn, LCSW, Director of Psychological Health,NAS JRB Fort Worth
- Friday, July 8th - No meeting - Summer vacation
Millwood Hospital provides CEU credits [1 credit for a 45 - 60 minute presentation] for all months assuming it is a professional presentation and not a social event.
All meetings are held in the Community
Room on the 3rd floor at Stacy's Furniture in Grapevine. The meeting begins at noon and continue to 2:00. Stacy's is located at 1900 S. Main St. Please park either in back or the side rows - please, do NOT park in the front or center spaces.
Many of our members get a lunch from Cliff's Star Grill. Keep in mind, the lunch hour is their busy time, so call in your order ahead (416-0608) for carry out items.
Members of North Tarrant Mental Health Professionals represent areas for all age groups
(child, adolescent, adult and geriatric) of specialties including, but not limited to:
- Behavioral problems
- Christian counseling
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Gay and lesbian issues
- Grief and loss
- Learning problems
- Marriage and family counseling
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Relationship issues
- Sexual abuse
- Sexual addiction
- Sexual dysfunction
- Substance abuse
- Trauma recovery
- Women's issues
Additional offerings by NTMHP:
Find out more
- POST A CLASSIFIED LISTING FOR 3 MONTHS
- POST A SCHEDULED EVENT OR TRAINING OPPORTUNITY
- SEND AN EMAIL BLAST TO THE NTMHP GROUP
- POST A CLASSIFIED LISTING AND SEND AN EMAIL BLAST
We are also offering inexpensive web sites to meet your individual needs. Sites can be as
small as a single page, or as large as you feel you need. We also offer usability reviews of an existing site to determine how to improve the site for effectiveness and usability. Contact us at eFFECTIVE Web Sites for more information