Mining for Relational Treasures Conference – Dallas
August 26, 2016
Please join us for a local conference addressing the clinical concerns we see daily in practice. Enjoy some quality content with ethics hours and experienced speakers at a great price, while gathering more practice tools.
We will include presentations of clinical content in many specialized areas of practice, to add to your toolbox. New Texas Family Code direction for mental health professionals will be shared by our keynote, Dr. Aaron Robb, with attention to ethical dilemmas of practice discussed by Kenda Dalrymple at our lunch offering. This conference offers quality content at a reasonable price for professionals, students and interns. Counselor educators and supervisors will need this updated information in your roles, for students and interns to stay current with laws and rules.
When: Friday, August 26th 8:30am – 5:15pm
Southern Methodist University – Plano Campus, Building #3
5228 Tennyson Pkwy
Plano, Texas 75024
Parking: Self-parking is complimentary and plentiful.
Professional – $85.00 (includes lunch)
Students, New Professionals, Retirees – $30.00 (includes lunch)
Online Registration: Please click here to go to our website to learn more and register
- “Families in Transition: Counselors on Trial” (Ethics) – Dr. Aaron Robb, LPC-S, NCC
- “Fool Proofing Your Practice” (Ethics) – Kenda Dalrymple, Attorney at Law
- “Two Counselors Daring Greatly” – Dr. Jodie Elder, LPC-S & Cyndi Doyle, LPC-S, NCC, CDWF
- “The Transition to College: The Best Year of Our Lives” – Pamela Love-White, LPC
- “Technology and the Family: A Counselor’s Guide” – Dr. Ryan Smith, LMFT, LPC
- “Moving Beyond the LGBT Friendly Practice” – Sabine Rakos, LCSW – SMU Counseling Center
- “Counseling Clients with Infertility & Miscarriage” – Teri Ann Sartor, LPC-S, NCC & Cyndi Mathews, LPC-S, NCC
- “Integrating Interns in a Private Practice”(Ethics) – Rebecca Smith, LPC-S