Intensive Outpatient Program Therapist
Green Oaks Hospital is looking for an Intensive Outpatient Program Therapist for the Plano Clinic
Shifts: Full Time
Provides group therapy, psycho-education, and discharge planning to patients in the Work Returns Intensive Outpatient Program. Requires knowledge of workplace issues such as burnout, mental health at work, career transitions, and workplace re-entry. This program services high functioning patients who are on short-term disability and need pragmatic coping skills to successfully return to work.
· Applies appropriate theory that is scientifically sound as a basis for decisions regarding clinical practice
· Collects and documents clinical data that is comprehensive, accurate and systematic
· Develops a treatment plan and update with specific goals delineating clinical intervention unique to the patient
· Facilitate process and educational groups for IOP patients and their family members
· Reviews assessments completed by Connections Department (if applicable) and assures completion of the psychosocial assessment for inclusion in the medical record
· Communicates with patient, family, treatment team, physician and payers
· Manages the utilization of services through concurrent reviews with payers and/or through internal reviews and coordinates discharge planning activities
Requires LMSW, LCSW, LPC, LPC-Intern, LMFT, or PhD. Prefer two years of experience in individual, group and/or family therapy. Prefer appropriate experience with population that program serves.